Saturday, April 11, 2009

White Horse

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable vacation!! I sure have. Hanging with friends and catching up on my very tall magazine stack has been a nice break from school. Unfortunately, some exam studying and project doing will have to be done this week :( Going to a beach for vacation (like many of my friends) would be nice...but oh well. Complaining never got anyone anywhere ;)
I finished watching a documentary/slightly exaggerated, but still pretty loyal to the truth/film, "The Road to Guantanamo." WATCH IT. Even if you feel you have no interest in the subject matter, watch it. As one of the Tipton Three says it himself, "the world is not a nice place."
I've been quite the little history buff lately. While searching for information to write an essay on the Cold War, I stumbled across pictures of The Berlin Wall. I really liked these pictures, for what they stand for, and for their power.


















I hope these photos draw inspiration and hope this week. Have a great week!

5 comments:

GraceFace said...

Those photos made my day, they're incredibly powerful.

Trixie La Belle said...

Thanks for the sweet comment :)

I agree with GraceFace, amazing photos.

this wheel's on fire said...

wow really moving pictures!

Annie said...

great photos! i've seen parts of the berlin wall, it's so interesting and moving.

http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

moving photos. good to take a breather from all the fashion and to really get a reality check at life... thanks for sharing!


much love


eden