Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Ready for Love

I'm back! I know that it's been a little while, but I needed the break. March was such a busy month. There was so much to do and so little time to blog:( Hopefully posts will be less irregular for the month of April!

Unfortunately, I have no new outfit posts. It's not that I've been dressing badly...I've just been too lonely to wake up early enough to take pictures before heading off to school. Every morning that I get dressed in an outfit that belongs on the blog, I get soooooo sad that I can't post it. Hopefully soon I will be able to post a new outfit! For Spring vacation I'm going to NYC, believe me, there will be MANY pictures.

photos courtesy of Marissa and I

Next time I get around to posting, there will be an AMERICAN IDOL STYLE POST. The American Idol style is definitely not the best this year. I'm actually very disappointed. There are a few good outfits though.

Have a lovely week everyone.

4 comments:

Golden said...

Hi dearie!

Dropping some love on your blog.

I agree with you, this year's American Idol contestants' outfit aren't that impressive. Did you see Didi's last outfit, on the night before they booted her out? I swear, the dress made her look older. Tsk-tsk

Lots of love,

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I adore your blog! I love thee photos - & I completely agree. American Idol contestants aren't exactly the most stylish people. :( Sad.


MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow?<3

Phoebe Rose said...

Lovely pics! looking forward to more posts :)

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

great photos!!
love reading your posts :)
stop by some time xx