Friday, February 20, 2009

Empty Sky

Hello everyone!

I've always liked watching perfume commercials. I think the music, filming, and ideas behind the commercials are usually made to create a very stunning video. I especially like this one for Fuel for Life the Diesel fragrance.


A couple random pictures that haven't exactly had a home in a specific post that I like.



A couple outfits I've liked.
Linda Evangelista in Lanvin.
I think this is gorgeous. Not everyone can pull this off.

Keri Russel at the Bedtime Stories premier.
Simple and classy.

Katie Holmes in Giorgio Armani.


I hope everyones week is going well! I know mine has been rather stressfull. Filled with memorial services and meetings mixed and work mixed in with friends and family. It's an interesting mix, but that's life.

Please take a minute or two out of your day today to remember victims from Flight 3407.

"On the plains of Jordan
I cut my bow from the wood
Of this tree of evil
Of this tree of good
I want a kiss from your lips
I want an eye for an eye
I woke up this morning to an empty sky"
-Bruce Springsteen "Empty Sky"

8 comments:

Charmaine Li said...

i loved that commercial too.. ! so sensual.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

That shot of Linda Evangelista in Lanvin is one of those unforgettable fashion moments of 2008. WOW.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That Lanvin dress is amazing.

Anonymous said...

aww...sorry that you're life has been full of memorial services and meetings...
on a totally different note, i love that dress on Linda Evangelista!
xoxo,
Micaela

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love the Fuel for Life advert, plus that is the fragrence I wear! =]
Linda Evangelista always looks so stunning, and that dress is amazing

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I think linda was voted the best dressed of 2008 in that gold lanvin dress by instyle.

Mary said...

I love all those outfits you posted, especially the gold dress... wow, that takes chutzpah!

Perfume commercials are great but early 90s ones are so corny.. black and white people kissing? Bahahaa

Stacy said...

Katie looks fabulous.