Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy belated Valentine's Day to all! I hope everyone's day was great! And for all of you single ladies...and gentlemen, I hope you spent time loving all the other people in your lives instead of moping in your single sadness.

I know my Valentine's Day sure was fun! I was able to spend time with friends, family, and the boyfriend :)


I've worn this dress a couple of times. This was for dinner with the family. Brown isn't really my favorite color, but I really enjoy wearing this dress. The gold/blue/brown/gold jewel and sequin detail on the collar is gorgeous.



I adore Anne Hathaway. She has timeless beautiful style. Some people may critique her as a boring non-risktaking dresser, but I think she dresses with elegance. Not only does she dress well, but she is always so well put together, and naturally beautiful. She has come a long way since her "Princess Diaries" days (which still happens to be one of my favorite movies.) As an aspiring actress, her decisions in her acting career are greatly admired.



I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Keep flight 3407 in your thoughts and prayers please. Family members and friends need your support.

12 comments:

Copycat Sasha said...

I love the dress anne hathaway is wearing in the first picture

this wheel's on fire said...

Love that dress on you!

Catherine said...

Ooh, cute dress! And although Anne isn't one of my icons or anything, I do actually look forward to seeing what she wears on the red carpet. Very well put together :)

Ane said...

i love how her stlye keeps getting better and better....racheal zoe has deffo done well here

Ashley Laramie said...

I love Anne, she's always so radiant!

Lo said...

she is one of my favorites as well. All of those dresses are gorgeous.

Ella Gregory said...

I love Anne in the Versace, she looked stunning.

Anonymous said...

cute dress!
I love Anne's red carpet ensembles as well (:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Hathaway has been looking great lately.
P.S. Copy away! I mentioned it in my first post of that series, but I got the idea from something similar Niotillfem (Swedish blogger) was doing. It is hard work though! I bascially walk with my camera 24/7 looking for the perfect shots!

Elizabeth said...

i love your outfit-very adorable.
and the dress in the last picture is breath-taking!

Shes Dressing Up said...

The dress is lovely =]
Anne Hathaway is so beautiful!

Gracie said...

that embellished dress is so pretty!