Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Good, I'm Gone

The Alexandre Herchcovitch show was... well pink.

(He's the one with the tats if anyone was wondering)


I fell in love with this dress when I saw it. I really like the style of it and the collar. I think the African American model looks beautiful in it. The color is flattering.

I like the shape of this, if it was in a darker color (maybe a navy blue) I could see Chloe Sevigney rocking it out.


Look at this model's cheek bones! And I like the shorts (?) underneath the top. The shoes are lovely as well.

This flowered pattern was recurring throughout the show. I think it's beautiful. I really like the mix of materials in this dress.

This was one of my favorite looks in the show. The mix of colors and swishes and swirlys looks like bunch of puzzle peices to me. It looks Asian inspired. It is gorgeous.

Very interesting. I like the mix of the sheen with the khaki look.

I love the shape of the pants, but what is in the crotch??? Could someone please help me see or understand this?!

I could see Mischa Barton rocking these out as separates. Or a riskier Mischa that is.

This was my favorite look from the show. The dress was gorgeous. The pattern was brilliant. The show wasn't my favorite in general, but some of the peices were absolutly stunning. The color scheme was fresh and wearable.


"Just remember I got you in, you're not a guest. Your my bitch."
-90210

2 comments:

Nature Graffiti said...

i loved this show
did you attend?

this wheel's on fire said...

i really didn't love it. but i did LOVE the one you said was your favorite. so beautiful!!