Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quando Quando Quando

School has started. I have dreaded the beginning of the school year since the first day of summer vacation. Now that it is here, I am realizing that school is not that bad. I will be the first person to say I hate school, but I can totally get through this year. Although it will be a difficult year, I am positive this will be a brilliant year...even though I am currently writing a boring essay.skirt from Macy's, racerback tank from Forever 21, earings from an art festival, vintage belt.




Not having a camera is really sucky :(

When blondes wear blue in a sophisticated style, it looks fantastic.

Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

Bluukbob said...

I'm luvvin the tie dye skirt!!!!

xoxox

Annie said...

Really cute tank! And I agree, Blake Lively is just completely killing that cobalt hue.

Sasha said...

cool skirt! ur lucky i can never pull off a long skirt!

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. so loving the hair!! your outfit is ultra fab:)

xxoo
eden

paanie said...

definitely love that color blue!

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love your long skirt! =] I'm sure school will be better than you think!

AMIT said...

Very good pictures.

Fantasy Lingerie