I've never really been a fan of the traditional Christmas songs, but instead I fill my holiday playlists and ipod with the remakes of the origionals done by today's hit artists. My favorites of this season.
1. Someday at Christmas by Jack Johnson
2. Frosty the Snowman by Fiona Apple
3. River by Sarah Mclachlan
4. Baby It's Cold Outside by Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone
5. Mistletoe by Colbie Caillat
Here's Part Two of my Active Endeavors Wishlist.
1. The Judy skirt by Julie Haus. Throwing on a nice substantial skirt in the winter is such an easy outfit. All you need is the skirt and a pair of black tights. This looks so warm, and I love the slouchy pockets.
2. The Jacquard ALine Dress by Tibi. Metallics are always great for the holiday season. This one is nice because it isn't the usual silver/gold holiday color scheme.
3. LBD the Jacson dress by Leyendecker.
4. Lovely dress. Reminds me of a refined court jester. It's the Block dress by leyendecker in magritte.
5. I like this LBD, but I don't think it would fit me very well.
6. There's not much you can say about this. Long Sleeve V-Neck James Perse.
7. I'm a little iffy on this one. I really like the style dress, but I don't know about the metallic...
8. I might just die for this. The Poiret from James Jeans.
9. The marriner coat from James Jeans. The color is gorgeous, and the buttons are so nice. I wish I could get my mother into a coat like this.
10. Swallow earrings by Made Her Think. Birds are so fascinating.
11. The lovely, dramatic back to the Sophia dress by Scarlette & O.
The color is soo pretty. (front)
12. Selina dress by Julie Brown.
13. Zip drainpipe by work custom shop.
14. I haven't owned a dress with tulle since I was in the fourth grade, but this one is very pretty. The tulle party dress by Seven For All Mankind.
15. I'm not too sure about this dress, I like the electric blue belt with the black of the dress, but the dress just seems too boring.
16. This, I might just buy. Ten skirt by Quail.
17. Zipper Back Top by Rory Beca (back) Usually, exposed zippers are black/silver. This is a refreshing unique change.
What am I going to do with all the snow! All blogger friends welcome to borrow the snow!