Monday, December 8, 2008

River

I'm loving the holidays, but hating the snow. Christmas is my favorite time of year. It brings the holiday, but my birthday as well! The only part I hate about it is the snow. Snow absolutly disgusts me. At a weak moment, I may admit for a second that it may actually look pretty dusting the ground or covering the trees, making everything an angelic white. But, when the snow freezes and makes me slip and fall in front of many people (happened numerous times) or when it ruins my shoes, or just makes me freeze I highly dislike it. Actually I might HATE it. The holidays make up for the snow though! Has everyone done their holiday shopping?? I'm almost finished, just a couple more things to buy. I am also having a small holiday party with six friends hosted at my house. Does anyone have any great holiday ideas? It would be a ton of help! E-mail your ideas to eabeauc@myway.com or just leave a comment with your idea.

I'm a sucker for any black dress. Adding different kinds of black dresses to my collection makes me so happy! I bought this one at Forever 21. I adore the layers.


Here's detail of the wooden ring on the back.


I was thankful for these shoes for a charity event for American Cancer Society where a friend and I sang "For Good" from Wicked for the luncheon's entertainment. They are currently my favorite shoes. I also bought these at Forever 21.


For a winter concert I'm singing Katherine McPhee's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as a solo. My friend who is accompanying me on guitar recently told me that Katherine McPhee is married to a forty year old?? I was suprised and looked up the wedding photos. I wish I could find a better picture of the dress, but I couldn't find any on-line. It is gorgeous, she always looks stunning, but especially at her wedding. This would be a lovely wedding.



"When I take those feet in my hands, I am consumed by anger and compassion, anger that I cannot make shoes for all of humanity and compassion for those who must walk in pain."
-Salvatore Ferragmo

12 comments:

Vera said...

That quote by Ferragamo is priceless.. there truly are two sides to EVERY story

Ella Gregory said...

I love the shoes. And the quote.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

the dress + shoes... WOW xx

Anonymous said...

those shoes are AMAZING!!!
xoxo,
Micaela

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Those shoes are fantastic
I hope your holidays go well!

Sam said...

The dress is such a cutie and the heels are well.. Amazing!

Copycat Sasha said...

Love those shoes! and I think youre the first person Ive ever heard say they dont like snow!

A Black Tie Event said...

I really like those shoes.

Audrey said...

I really like your blog :D

saray said...

Love the heels!

natalya said...

delicious shoes

YHANNI said...

that dress is stunning !