Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our First Photo Shoot!

Today we all went to the park...we got dressed up at Rosalina's house, and did our hair and makeup. We went on the park boardwalk and took turns modeling, posing, and taking pictures of eachother in our outfits that described eachother's styles (or at least what we felt like wearing today.) The actual pictures of us will be posted soon, but here is some background pictures of our setting for today's shoot!













Our shoot's accessories that make up the preparation for the shoot and the outfits! It's a preview to our outfits haha!



















After the photo shoot we went back to Rosalina's house! We made ourselves dinner! With four courses!

















Our dinner was soo good! We all made it...well I helped a little... I provided the soundtrack to our meal...and made part of the macarronni and cheese...Rosalina did the desserts, part of the macarronni, and the salad...and so did Jasmine!
Today was a great day... spent with my best friends!
I will post our outfit pics soon! :)
xoxo Jasmine Katarina, Rosalina Raine, and Isabella Clarisse xoxo

4 comments:

Copycat Sasha said...

I wanna see your guys' outfits! Btw I love the photos :) Especially the flowers!

this wheel's on fire said...

love the photos!

oui fashionista said...

hey thanks for the link to couture cookies and lipgloss! did you want to link up with my other blog? ouifashionista.blogspot.com

keira antoia rose said...

thank you :)
and I liked you oui fashionista!
xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo